Fifa Stars - 1v1 Site For Fifa 09
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What leagues would you like to see on Fifa Stars?

3 posters

Go down

What leagues would you like to see on Fifa Stars?

What leagues would you like to see on Fifa Stars? Vote_lcap0%What leagues would you like to see on Fifa Stars? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
What leagues would you like to see on Fifa Stars? Vote_lcap50%What leagues would you like to see on Fifa Stars? Vote_rcap 50% 
[ 3 ]
What leagues would you like to see on Fifa Stars? Vote_lcap50%What leagues would you like to see on Fifa Stars? Vote_rcap 50% 
[ 3 ]
What leagues would you like to see on Fifa Stars? Vote_lcap0%What leagues would you like to see on Fifa Stars? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 6

Poll closed

What leagues would you like to see on Fifa Stars? Empty What leagues would you like to see on Fifa Stars?

Post  Wombat Thu Feb 12, 2009 5:02 am

Please let the team know that leagues you would like to be run on Fifa Stars.

Please give a reason for your answers.

Wombat
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

What leagues would you like to see on Fifa Stars? Empty seria A

Post  SASLIAM Thu Feb 12, 2009 6:01 am

i think this league would be gr8 alot of good teams in it..... competition would be good in it i think Smile
SASLIAM
SASLIAM

Back to top Go down

What leagues would you like to see on Fifa Stars? Empty Re: What leagues would you like to see on Fifa Stars?

Post  Wombat Thu Feb 12, 2009 7:01 am

SASLIAM wrote:i think this league would be gr8 alot of good teams in it..... competition would be good in it i think Smile

What league did you vote for.

Wombat
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

What leagues would you like to see on Fifa Stars? Empty Re: What leagues would you like to see on Fifa Stars?

Post  SASLIAM Thu Feb 12, 2009 7:41 am

seria A italian i wrote it in my title bit by mistake there lad sorry bout that lol
SASLIAM
SASLIAM

Back to top Go down

Post  o RoSs Sco o Thu Feb 12, 2009 8:19 am

la liga and italian would be kool theres alot of good teams in they leagues and like liam sayed competition would be good lol

Last edited by o RoSs Sco o on Thu Feb 12, 2009 8:20 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : missing word)
o RoSs Sco o
o RoSs Sco o

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down